MeMa's Garden

nature of a woman....




I was sitting outside this morning, cup of coffee in hand, sitting on the back stoop smelling the scent of the freshness after the rains from last night. The pups were playing and tumbling on the side walk their mothers watching closely, each mother dog watching her own litter making sure there they played fairly I suppose, that’s the way it appeared anyway … smiles

I walked through the yard checking my gardens… My roses had several blooms and my seedlings were peeking through the earth ready for the sun to bring them the rest of the way home …. The wet grass on my feet was refreshing… and a couple of red birds flew by as to say morning human …

The sky was filled with billowing clouds and coolness wafted across my skin.  Walking back to the house watching the wildlife scamper by, the squirrels, the birds as I think to myself I’m a very lucky woman to have so much in my life.

The red birds that fly over head everyday remind Me of My parents  and how deeply I miss them from My life, the wet grass reminds Me to stay grounded and remember what’s important in My life.

The clouds remind me of how fragile relationships are and the sun ….. That big beautiful sun reminds me of just how important my son and his family are in my existence, and the squirrels ……. Smiles well the playfulness of ones marriage I suppose … always gathering for the winter but time enough to stop and scamper playfully……Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment